Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week 6 Challenge: Where's Clyde?

(I skipped last week's challenge, "Numbers," because I had no good ideas, unfortunately.)

This week's challenge is to take a "Where's Waldo?" type photo where you have to hunt for the LV. This one isn't the best, but it serves two purposes...


So, do you see Clyde? (I took a photo of my last LV, Peanut Butter, with this sign, but he was teeny so he fit inside the circle logo on the left...)

That's also the sign for the Portsmouth campus of the school I work at. But I'll only be working at the Portsmouth campus through the end of next week. I'll be using my maximum hours (I'm a part-timer) at the Virginia Beach campus (which means less driving, more money, and more hours in a professional position as opposed to a paraprofessional.)

No comments:

Post a Comment