Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fire in the Library

There was a small electrical fire in the library today! An outlet blew, and shut off ten computers. An electrician was sitting nearby and he stomped out the fire like it was no thang. Then Facilities came to fix it up, popped a new cover on it, and all was well. (We left the computers shut off with "do not use" signs, just to avoid overheating the outlet right away.)

Before we left work, I snapped a shot of Clyde with the culprit:

Looks fine now! Good thing we're moving to a new building at the end of the summer... seems like this one is beginning to turn on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment